Danish dynamite again! The Denmark ladies were a big player of the women’s competitions in the last year. Especially one player: The 28 year old forward has an impressive list of victories: 14 World Championship Series Gold medals and also 2 World Cup Gold medals, one in Women’s Single and one with the Danish Women’s National Team. It sounds so authentic when one of the best players in the recent years, Amalie Bremer, enthuses about her best game of her outstanding career: “Yes, the deciding double in the final of the Women’s National Teams competition in Nantes in 2014 was a pretty big thing for me, and the team, and I’ll never forget that.” We are looking forward to welcome you in Hamburg and are at one with your words: “The community is the best thing about table soccer. I really love how I have made friends all over the world – just because of table soccer.” Yes, it will be a big come together in Hamburg!
5 questions to Amalie Bremer
- Question 1: What does participating in the next World Cup in Hamburg mean to you?
- Question 2: How difficult was it to qualify?
- Question 3: For which disciplines have you qualified? If doubles, with whom are you playing and why (what characterizes your game, why do you like your partner)?
- Question 4: Which opponents are you especially looking forward to playing against and for whom do you have the greatest respect?
- Question 5: What is your goal for the World Cup in Hamburg?