Switzerland’s women are a force to reckon with at this year’s World Cup. One of them is the 30 year-old allround-talent Cindy Kubiatowicz. She is an 8-time World Series champion and probably the best woman on Garlando. Although she is living in Zurich, Cindy is not a blank page in the German table soccer scene at all: She is playing for Bears Berlin in the German Women’s Bundesliga. Let’s see wether she can be a feared opponent during this years’ World Cup, too. For example in women’s doubles with highly respected Samantha Di Paolo.
The best thing about table soccer is for her: “I can meet people from all over the world and play with them. And, it is a complex game that brings me on my highest level.”
The ITSF World Cup Team wishes her the best of luck and is looking forward to welcoming her in Hamburg!
5 Fragen an Cindy Kubiatowicz
- Question 1: What does participating in the next World Cup in Hamburg mean to you?
- Question 2: How difficult was it to qualify?
- Question 3: For which disciplines have you qualified? If doubles, with whom are you playing and why (what characterizes your game, why do you like your partner)?
- Question 4: Which opponents are you especially looking forward to playing against and for whom do you have the greatest respect?
- Question 5: What is your goal for the World Cup in Hamburg?